Sunday, August 12, 2007

From the movie "v for vendetta"

It seems strange that my life should
end in such a terrible place but for
three years I had roses and apologized to no one.
I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish...
every inch but one.
An inch. It is small and fragile
and it's the only thing in the
world that's worth having.
We must never lose it or give it away.
We must never let
them take it from us.
i hope whoever you are that you escape this place.
I hope that the world turns and things get
better. but what i hpoe most of all that you
understand what i mean when i tell you that
eventhough i don't know you and eventhough
that i may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you
or kiss you, i love you with all my heart.i love you.

Valerie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

انا عارف ان فاليرا ده كانت شازة الا
ان كلماتها مؤثرة
ابو الدوم و اسمى أدهوم
و بتوحشنى كتيييير يا ابو حمزة .